Inbox Dollars- The Cash Rewards Website For Earning Cash Through Your Inbox
Inbox Dollars: The Cash Rewards Website For Earning Cash Through Your Inbox
This blog post is for informational purposes only. I tried to make the content in this post as accurate as possible, but I cannot guarantee that this post is completely reliable or free of errors.
What Is Inbox Dollars
Inbox Dollars is a website that was founded in the year 2000 that connects advertisers with consumers. They also allow you to become a publisher or perform market research. Different advertisers that work with Inbox Dollars can pay you to read e-mails, take surveys, shop online, play games, and try out different services and products. The offers that inbox offers has can be available if you do not live in the US. Unlike other cash reward sites, Inbox dollars does not offer points that you can redeem for cash. Inbox dollars only rewards its members with cash. Some of the big advertisers that advertise through Inbox Dollars include Target, ADT Home Security, Netflix and StateFarm Insurance. In terms of monthly traffic, Inbox Dollars receives around 1.6million new monthly visitors and 140,000 daily visitors. They also have around 280,000 new members every month.
How Does Inbox Dollars Work
When you create an account with Inbox Dollars, you first can decide whether you want to become a member or work with inbox dollars as an advertiser, publisher or someone is doing market research.
1) Advertisers: For advertisers that want to advertise with Inbox Dollars, they can contact Inbox Dollars and find more customers through the members that use Inbox Dollars.
2) Publishers: As a publisher, you can work with advertisers on Inbox Dollars through Display offers and Email campaigns that help you target consumers. They offer different banner sizes and different banner placement options for your website. The different banner sizes that publishers can use include
- 300 X 250 pixels: This banner size will show descriptions of categories as well as relevant and featured deals on Inbox Dollar’s website. These are the most popular banner size for publishers.
- 120 X 60 pixels: This banner size is less popular than the larger banner size. This banner size is similar to the other banner size in the sense that they show descriptions of different categories. These banners also show the most popular options on Inbox Dollar’s website and have more placement options.
Besides Display offers, Publishers can also use email campaigns that target different demographics. These include users that use Mobile Devices, Race, Gender, Zip Code, HHI, DMA, Location, Health, and Education.
3) Market Research: You can perform market research and create surveys for your own customers through Inbox Dollar’s platform. Inbox Dollars can communicate with its members through email which will allow your surveys to be read by members.
4) Members: People who want to earn money through Inbox dollars can create an account and become members of inbox dollars.
a) Offers: As a member, you can search for offers different offers by keyword. You can also sort different offers by category and choose different offers by category. You can sort through the different offers by categories. These include Offer Names, Latest Offers and Payment Amount. The categories that you can choose from include:
- Credit Card
- Electronics and Games
- Flowers and Gift Ideas
- Food and Beverage
- Health and Beauty
- Home and Garden
- Home Business
- Membership Clubs
- Music and Videos
- Online Services
- Weight Loss
b) Games: Once you have registered an account with Inbox Dollars you can play the games that are available. When you play Casino games with Inbox Dollars, you can earn up to 18% of every dollar that you spend on tokens and booster packs for these games. For Cash Games, you can earn 0.5% to 2% on every dollar spent for cash tournaments. In order to be eligible for these rewards, you must have a WorldWinners account. WorldWinners is a games website where people can play free games or online games for cash. Once you have a WorldWinners account, money will be credited to your Inbox Dollars account.
c) Surveys: Everyday, there are different surveys from different websites that you are able to complete within Inbox Dollars. The earnings from these survey vary and usually are underneath $1 per survey. A few different companies that offer surveys on Inbox Dollars include Peanut Labs Survey and Tap Research.
d) Videos: There are different companies that will pay you to watch videos. Most of the companies that have partnered with Inbox Dollars will pay 1 cent to watch 3 videos. There are some companies that will provide credits for performing different activities.
e) TV: This option allows you to watch select videos and obtain scratch cards that you can use to win cash prizes. The more videos you watch, the bigger prize you can potentially win through scratch cards. For every video, you can earn one scratch card. The more videos you watch, the more scratch cards you can use. The second or third scratch card you obtain from watching a second or third video that you watch will provide a chance to win a bigger prize than the first scratch card you earn from watching the first video.
f) Search: This is an option where you can earn cash sweeps (chances to win cash) that you can use to win cash from searching the web. While searching the web, you can earn up to 15 cents per day. If you win cash while doing this, your inbox dollars account receives cash every 15 minutes.
g) Easy Cash: This is an option that allows you to earn cash for completing free offers which include completing surveys and watching videos.
h) Deals: This allows you to find coupons that you can use to get discounts on items from selected retailers.
i) Referral Program: The Referral program allows you to earn 10% of the earnings of each person you refer. You can refer people to Inbox Dollars through a link that they provide you with. You can receive earnings from the people you refer once a week.
Getting Paid Through Inbox Dollars
Inbox Dollars offers different payment options for receiving payments through email. In order to request a payment from Inbox Dollars, you have to have a minimum of $30 USD in your Inbox Dollars account.
1) Prepaid Visa E-Cards (Electronic Cards): These are electronic Prepaid Debit Cards that are from retailers that work with Inbox Dollars. If you have one of these Debit Cards, then you can have money get credited into your account through an email from Inbox Dollars. There is no processing fee that comes with this payment option.
2) Prepaid Visa: You can also get paid in the form of a Prepaid Visa Debit Card. These prepaid visas can be sent to your address or sent to you electronically through email. These debit cards can be ordered the same day a payment from Inbox Dollars is processed. Inbox Dollars will charge a $3.00 processing fee when they mail you a debit card.
3) Check: Inbox Dollars can also mail you a check that you can deposit into your bank account. You can also redeem the check for cash. The checks are valid for 90 days.
Receiving Payment for Different Inbox Dollars Memberships
Non- Gold Members: Gold Members are Inbox Dollars members that receive their first payment. Members who are just starting out with Inbox Dollars that have not received their first payment yet are called Non-Gold Members. If you are not a gold member with Inbox Dollars, you can expect to receive your first payment 10 to 16 days (2 weeks) after your payment is requested. With this membership, the payment verification process usually takes up to 2 weeks. Inbox Dollars sends out payments on every Wednesday for Non-Gold Members. Non-Gold members do not have the option of using an online Prepaid Debit Card as a payment option.
Gold Members: As a Gold Member, you can request payments weekly. However, you need to request a payment four days in advance (on Sunday) before they will process your payment on Wednesday. As a Gold Member, you can choose from a Prepaid Visa E-Card, Prepaid Visa Debit Card or a Check.
Inbox Dollars has a plethora of options that you can use to earn small amounts of cash through your inbox. Even though they offer a lot of options, the payouts of each activity are small and earning cash through these activities can be quite time-consuming.
I hope you found this information helpful. Feel free to leave any questions or comments in the comment box below. Please let me know if there is something you would have liked to have seen in this post or in a separate post.
1) “How do I request payment?” INBOXDOLLARS.COM, Inbox Dollars, 5 Oct. 2017, support.inboxdollars.com/hc/en-us/articles/204153445-How-do-I-request-payment-.
2) “How can I earn and be credited for playing Games?” INBOXDOLLARS.COM, Inbox Dollars, support.inboxdollars.com/hc/en-us/articles/203447129-How-can-I-earn-and-be-credited-for-playing-Games-.
3) “WorldWinner Cash Games.” Cash Game Central, World Winner, 17 Mar. 2014, www.cashgamecentral.com/sites/worldwinner/.
4) “New! TV Scratch Off – How to Earn!” INBOXDOLLARS.COM, Inbox Dollars, support.inboxdollars.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003121083-New-TV-Scratch-Off-How-to-Earn-.
5) “How does the Referral program work?” INBOXDOLLARS.COM, Inbox Dollars, support.inboxdollars.com/hc/en-us/articles/204233825-How-does-the-Referral-program-work.
6) “Inbox Dollars .” Inbox Dollars , Inbox Dollars , 2000, corporate.inboxdollars.com/wp-content/uploads/InboxDollars_Media%20Kit%202014.pdf.